| || |
Tools and Techniques
| || || |
Underpinning the various measurement and improvement categories are a set of Tools and Techniques. These include:
- process models for assessing and improving the capability for software and systems development
- estimating models and methods for developing estimates of:
- software size
- speed of delivery, etc.
- functional sizing methods for measuring the size of a piece of software (or system) in terms of the functionality
- scoping an improvement of measurement programme
- identifying appropriate measures (metrics) based on business goals.
GIFPA provides tools and technique specific services to support in-house programmes such as: benchmarking, supplier selection, measurement and improvement. We also offer training and consultancy to teach, enhance and provide quality assurance in the use of these tools and techniques.
© Copyright 1997-2016 GIFPA Ltd. 2016 All rights reserved.
All Trademarks Acknowledged